After finishing up working on the models for today, I made corresponding screens.
The new Sensing Matrix (and lockin) overview screen is accessible from the sitemap: LSC -> Sensing Matrix.
From there, you have the oscillators, input matrices (one per degree of freedom), output matrix, and the lockin modules themselves. You can either look at several PDs for one degree of freedom (ex. there is a screen for all the AS RFPDs, demodulated for the DARM oscillation), or all the degrees of freedom for a single PD (ex. how are all the degrees of freedom seen in AS55Q?). The LSC screen has been updated to match - now you see 5 oscillator readbacks, and a larger output matrix. There is a button for the Sensing Matrix overview screen, and if you click on the cartoons of the oscillators, it'll take you to the oscillators screen.
Still to do:
* Decide what 5 frequencies to use for excitation.
* Put the bandpass and lowpass filters into the lockin modules.
* Put matching notch filters into each LSC servo.
* Re-write the sensing matrix scripts.
* Put a little more stuff into the front end so that we get total mag and phase of the sensing matrix element, not just uncalibrated lockin outputs.