I have done the swap in the REFL path. First, I swapped the positions of REFL11 and REFL55. Then, I swapped out the 50/50 BS for a 90% reflection BS. (90% goes to REFL55, 10% goes to REFL11). I also changed the aluminum dump that was dumping the old REFL165 path into a razor dump.
Before: REFL11 had 4.0mW, REFL55 had 3.1mW. Now, REFL11 has 0.53mW, and REFL55 has 6.9mW. REFL165 still has around 61mW of light, and REFL33 has 3.3mW (the things that were changed were after 165 and 33 in the REFL path).
Now, the DC value of the REFL PDs are: REFL165 = 10.4V, REFL33 = 110mV, REFL55 = 232mV, REFL11 = 18.6mV.
As I was finishing aligning the beams onto all of the REFL diodes, Manasa asked for the IFO so she and Masayuki could continue their work on the Xarm, so I'll check the signals acquired a little later.