This is an elog about the activity on Friday night.
- The X arm green beam was aligned with assist of the ASX system.
- M1 PZT alignment was swept while M2 PZT was under the control of ASX.
- Everytime M1 was touched, M2 was restored by manual alignment so that the REFL beam hits the center of the REFL PD.
This way we could recover the lock of TEM00. Once TEM00 is recovered, ASX took care of the alignment of M2
- The error signal used by the cavity dither did not give us a good indication where the optimal alignment is.
- Thus the best alignment of M1 had to be manually scanned. The resulting maximum green transmission was ~0.88
- Once the beam was aligned, the out-of-loop stability of the Xarm was measured.
There has been no indication of the improvement compared to Manasa's measurement taken before our beam alignment.