c1x01 timing issue was solved. Now all of the models on c1iscex are nicely running.
- c1x01 was synchronized to 1PPS in stead of TDS
- C1:DAQ-DC0_C1X01_STATUS (Upper right indicator) was red. The bits were 0x4000 or 0x2bad.
C1:DAQ-DC0_C1X01_CRC_SUM kept increasing
- c1scx, c1spx, c1asx could not get started.
- login to c1iscex "ssh c1iscex"
- Run "sudo shutdown -h now"
sudo shutdown -h now
- Walk down to the x end rack
- Make sure the supply voltages for the electronics are correct (See Steve's entry)
- Make sure the machine is already shutdown.
- Unplug two AC power supply of the machine.
- Turn off the front panel switch of the IO chassis
- Wait for 10sec
- Turn on the IO chassis
- Plug the AC power supply cables to the machine
- Push the power switch of the realtime machine