I started to modify the c1asx model to reduce the RFM model from hitting its max time.
Instead of bringing in ASS, I have modified ASX to do everything and only the clock signals to ITMX pitch and yaw are now going through RFM. RFM is still hitting 62usec and I suppose that is because of the problems with c1iscex.
c1iscex not happy
Cause and symptoms
While restarting the models, c1iscex crashed a couple of times because of some errors and had to be powercycled. The models were modified and they seem to start ok.
But it looks like there is something wrong with c1iscex since the models were started. The GPS time is off and C1:DAQ-DC0_C1X01_CRC_SUM keeps building up even for c1x01 which was left untouched.
1. Since c1x01 ans c1spx were not touched,c1scx and c1asx were killed and we tried to start the other models. This did not help.
2. Koji did a manual daqd restart which did not help either.
We are leaving c1iscex as is for the time being and calling Jamie for help.
P.S. While making the models, I had created IPCx_PCIE blocks in c1iscex which do not exist. I changed them to RFM and SHMEM blocks. This did not allow me to compile the model and was only spitting errors of IPCx mismatch. After some struggle and elog search I figured out from an old elog that eventhough the IPCx blocks are changed in the model, the old junk exists in the ipc file in chans directory. I deleted all junk channels related to the ASX model. The model compiled right away.