Annalisa notified me that the MC autolocker could not keep the MC locked.
I found the initial alignment was not good and the MC was too much excited when the WFS kicked in.
There might have been the WFS offset issue due to the miscentering of the spots on the WFS diodes.
I used the usual procedure of the maintenance and it looked OK if I followed the switching procedure the mc autolocker suppoed to do.
I still could not get the autolocker running smoothly. I opened mcup script and compared what was the difference
between my manual sequence and what the script did. The only difference was the lines related to MCL.
It was still turning on the filter module. I checked the MCL path and found that the gain was not zero but 1.0.
So now the MCL gain is set to zero. This solved all the remaining issue.