I have attempted to reconcile all of the ADC connections to c1ioo. Upon close inspection, it appears that there was a lot of legacy stuff hanging around. Either that or things have not been properly connected.
The c1ioo front end machine has two ADC cards, ADC0 and ADC1, which are used by two models, c1ioo and c1als. The CURRENT ADC connections are listed in the table below. The yellow cells indicate connections that were moved. The red cells indicate connections that were removed/unplugged:
generic interface card (2 pin lemo)
The following changes were made:
The c1ioo model was rebuilt/restarted to reflect this change.
The PSL-FSS_MIXER and PSL-FSS_NPRO connections were broken in the c1ioo so I fixed them when I moved the MC channels.
All the removed connections from ADC1 were not used by any of the front end models, which is why I unplugged them. Except for the MC DAQ interface J1 and MC servo DAQ connections, I left all other cables plugged in to wherever they were coming from. The MC cables I did fully remove.
I don't know what these connections were meant for. Presumably they expose they expose some useful DAQ channels that we're now getting elsewhere, but I'm not sure. We don't currently have an ISS, which is presumably why the cables labelled "ISS" are not going anywhere.
I would like to see some more 4-pin lemo --> double BNC cables made. That would allow us to more easily use the ADC1 generic interface board:
We should also figure out if we're sub-optimally using the various "DAQ" connections to the DAQ cable connectiosn to the eurocrate DAQ interface cards and servo boards.