Just so we have it, here is the re-analysis with the correct plot and phases for the May 21st data, taken near the violin mode:
Sensing Matrix, units = counts/meter, phase in degrees
PRCL Mag PRCL Phase MICH Mag MICH Phase
AS55 9.048E+11 -22.880 2.927E+12 107.071
REFL11 2.954E+16 -21.628 3.670E+14 123.857
REFL33 2.757E+14 -192.608 9.186E+12 -4.037
REFL55 2.868E+14 -82.690 1.186E+13 170.097
Even though this data was taken near the violin mode (oops!), it is fairly consistent with the stuff taken a few days later at 580Hz (elog 8644).
Neither of these is at all similar to what Kiwamu had measured a year ago (elog 6283), but we have changed many, many things since then. He also includes an Optickle simulation, which is fairly similar to the Koji simulation in the wiki, but neither his measurements nor mine are particularly close to the simulated version. I should think about why this is.
Also, I have fixed up the measurement scripts so that they record all of the relevant current settings / information: Current actuator calibration, current PD demod phases, drive amplitude and drive frequency. The "Analyze Saved Data" script has been updated to read all of this info from the files. If you want to plot / look at any old data, open up SensMatAnalyzeSavedData in /scripts/LSC/SensingMatrix/ and put in the relevant filename that you want (which should be saved in /scripts/LSC/SensingMatrix/SensMatData/)