I've tested Perkin-Elmer InGaAs PDs at OMC Lab.
- The diode impedances were measured with the impedance measurement kit. Reverse bias of 5V was used.
- Diode characteristics were measured between 10MHz and 100MHz.
- 4-digit numbers are SN marked on the can
- Ls and Rs are the series inductance and resistance
- Cd is the junction capacitance.
- i.e. Series LCR circuit o--[Cd]--[Ls]--[Rs]--o
C30665GH, Ls ~ 1nH
0782 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.3Ohm, Cd=219.9pF
1139 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=9.9Ohm, Cd=214.3pF
0793 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.5Ohm, Cd=212.8pF
C30642G, Ls ~ 12nH
2484 EG&G, Rs=12.0Ohm, Cd=99.1pF
2487 EG&G, Rs=14.2Ohm, Cd=109.1pF
2475 EG&G glass crack, Rs=13.5Ohm, Cd=91.6pF
6367 ?, Rs=9.99Ohm, Cd=134.7pF
1559 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.37Ohm, Cd=94.5pF
1564 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=7.73Ohm, Cd=94.5pF
1565 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.22Ohm, Cd=95.6pF
1566 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.25Ohm, Cd=94.9pF
1568 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=7.83Ohm, Cd=94.9pF
1575 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.32Ohm, Cd=100.5pF
C30641GH, Perkin Elmer, Ls ~ 12nH
8983 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.19Ohm, Cd=25.8pF
8984 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.39Ohm, Cd=25.7pF
8985 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.60Ohm, Cd=25.2pF
8996 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.02Ohm, Cd=25.7pF
8997 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.35Ohm, Cd=25.8pF
8998 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=7.89Ohm, Cd=25.5pF
9000 Perkin-Elmer, Rs=8.17Ohm, Cd=25.7pF
Note: Calculated Ls&Rs of straight wires
1mm Au wire with dia. 10um -> 1nH, 0.3 Ohm
20mm BeCu wire with dia. 460um -> 18nH, 0.01 Ohm