I corrected the circuit diagram I constructed last time - it would read 0 output most of the time because I made a mistake with the op amps. This will be attached once I discuss it with Eric.
I searched the 40m lab and ended up finding a breadboard in the Bridge lab. I then spent awhile trying to remove the QPD from the circuit board it was on, which was difficult since it had 6 pins. After that, I soldered wires to the QPD legs and began constructing the circuit on the breadboard. I also spent time showing Annalisa the setup and explaining my project.
On Friday I will try and reconstruct all of the circuitry from before for the QPD.