[Yuta, Sendhil, Jamie, Jenne, Rana]
1. After the MC centering, we tried to align the IFO using IPPOS and IPANG as reference. This did not recover the alignment perfectly. We were clipping at the BS aperture. Using TTs, we centered the beam at BS and PRM.
2. Using TTs, the beam was centered at ITMY and ETMY.
3. IPPOS and IPANG mirrors in-vacuum were aligned and were centered at the out-of-vacuum optics.
4. We checked the centering of the beam on optics in the BS and ITMY chamber. (Yuta will make an elog with the layout)
5. We retro-reflected ITMY at the BS and aligned ETMY such that we saw a couple of bounces in the arm cavity.
6. Using BS, the beam was steered to go through the center of ITMX and ETMX.
7. At this point we were able to see the MI fringes at the AS port.
8. We made fine alignments to the ITMX such that we saw MI reflected at the Farday.
9. We retro-reflected ITMX and aligned ETMX to see the beam bounce at the ITMX.
10. We aligned PRM such that PRC flashes. But we were not happy with the flashes (they were in higher order modes). We suspect that minor tuning of the input pointing might be necessary.
11. We closed for the day