[Jenne, EricQ, Nic, MattA]
* TT1 is in place, aligned so beam hits center of TT1, hits center of MMT1 (used pitch biases to finish pitch).
* Riser installed, dogged down with 1 dog.
* TT1 sitting on top of riser, 3 dogs holding TT to table, with riser squished in between.
* IOO table leveled.
* Almost all of the weights on the IOO table were just sitting there, not screwed down! One didn't even have a screw, 3 had screws, but they were totally loose. 2 of those screws were in as far as they could go, but they weren't holding the weight. This means the screw was too long, and should have been replaced (which I did today). Just because the existing screw was too long, doesn't mean it should be left as-is. Everything in the chambers must be tightly clamped down, as soon as work on that item is complete! Anyhow, after finalizing the leveling, I tightened down all of the weights on the IOO table.
* MMT1 tweaked so beam hits center of MMT2.
* MMT2 tweaked so beam hits center of PZT2.
* Light access connector installed.
* I dropped a Class B golden-colored 3/16 allen key to the bottom of the IOO chamber. I can't see it, but Nic thinks he might be able to see it with a mirror, from the BS chamber. We should look for it when we look for the IR card that is still down there.
* We have an ant in the IOO chamber. Unfortunately my hands were on the TT1 optic holder ring when I saw it, so I couldn't dash quickly enough to grab it. I saw it run over the side of the table, and down, but looked under the table and couldn't find him. Not so good, but I don't know what to do about it right now. If anyone sees it, get it out please.