The instability started about 48hour ago, that means my work on the AP table did not
made immediate trouble. But it does not mean anything.
For now, the WFS outputs are off. More work is needed to find what's wrong.
The problem was caused by low reflectivity of the mirror that splits MC reflected beam into two: first goes to trash, second - to WFS. Power before the mirror was 100mW, reflected beam that goes to WFS was 0.3mW. Using dataviewer we learnt that the beam intensity was ~5 times more in the past.
This happened because the mirror position was adjusted a few days ago. Its reflection depends on the angle of incidence and amount of light to WFS was significantly reduced. We could either increase the angle of incidence or use two mirrors with high reflectivity instead of this with high transmission.
We've chosen the second variant not to confuse anyone in future with non-45 degrees angles. We are now using one mirror with reflectivity 98% to direct most power to the trash while other 2% are directed using the second mirror to WFS path. We now have 0.7 mW on WFS1 and 1.3 mW on WFS2.
Then we adjusted WFS
We were able to close the loops. The phase margin is too low though, we need to improve feedback filters.