1) Continue mode matching into the PMC. Its transmission now is around the same as the
2) Put a UHV foil covered lead brick onto the PMC to quiet it down.
3) Characterize the PMC loop and retune the body notch for the new body.
4) Tweak the MZ alignment to minimize the RFAM. We can use StochMon to do this as
long as we have the MC WFS turned off or we can put in a flipper to take the
beam before the MC and send it to the StochMon RFPD.
5) Re-align onto the ISS.
6) Install irises around the periscope for the beam. The old iris there is way off.
7) Fix PSL ANG and center both POS and ANG.