* Hit center of ETMY, using input optics, PR3.
* Get IPANG out of vac, center QPD.
* AM: Riju do MC mode scans
* Starting right after 40m meeting, if not before: Lock MICH to get BS, ITMs aligned well
* Check if beam is hitting center of ITMX.
* Check for clipping around BS
- Use Watek to look at beam at all 4 BS ports - make sure no clipping going into BS, after BS in the michelson, or the AS port
- Use some old in-vac mirrors to direct beam out the BS door. Cameras are waiting near BS chamber.
* Prepare glass beam dumps??
* IPPOS - make sure beam gets out of chamber
* Jan take photos of ETMX scattering setup
* Manasa take in-vac photos of all tables, for table layouts
* Jan / Manasa viewport transmission
* Install glass beam dumps?
* Install glass baffle at ETMY. Jan maybe install baffle at one of ITMs.
* Check table levelling one last time on all tables.
* Close all heavy doors. (Access connector, ITMX, ITMY, BS, ETMX, ETMY? )
* Drag wipe test masses
* Start at ~10am?
Mon (if not Fri)
* Start pumping