We need a plan for the rest of the week. I want to be closing the heavy doors on Friday at the latest. Please add to / comment on this list!
* Lock MICH to get BS, ITMs aligned well
* Check if beam is hitting center of ITMs.
* Check for clipping around BS
- Use Watek in-vac to look at beam at all 4 BS ports - make sure no clipping going into BS, after BS in the michelson, or the AS port
* Try to get arms to flash??
* Prepare glass beam dumps??
* IPPOS / IPANG - make sure beam gets out of chambers (this may require opening ETMY)
* Jan take photos of ETMX scattering setup
* Manasa take in-vac photos of all tables, for table layouts
* Install glass beam dumps?
* If ETMY open, install glass baffle
* Check table levelling one last time on all tables.
* Close all heavy doors. (Access connector, ITMX, ITMY, BS, ETMX, ETMY? )
* Start at ~10am?
Mon (if not Fri)
* Start pumping
* Jan/Manasa - Measure transmission of viewport at ETMX