I (for the first time personally) locked the FPMI. I have data for the POX11I, POY11I, AS55Q error signals for each arm and the Michelson (JenneLockingDTT/FPMI_error_signals.xml), but I haven't calibrated the data yet - Self: do this! FPMI with arms locked using IR has been happily locked for a long time now - this is good.
From elogs / my old MICH calibration script, I have the plant calibrations of:
POY: 1.4e12 cts/m
POX: 3.8e12 cts/m
AS55: 9.4e9 cts/m
MICH has FM 5 on, Xarm has FM4-10 all on, Yarm has FM3-10 all on.
Post note: FM 3 - the integrator - for Xarm wasn't triggered. It turns on just fine, so I've got it triggered just like Yarm.
Also, just remembered - I turned off the XARM TRX power normalization, since it was causing crazy numbers in the xarm servo. The XARM locked pretty easily after that.