As the subject states, all screens are working (including the noise screens), so we can keep track of everything in our model! :D I figured out that I was just getting nonsense (i.e. white noise) out of the sim plant cause the filter matrix (TM_RESP) that controlled the response of the optics to a force (i.e. outputted the position of the optic DOF given a force on that DOF and a force on the suspension point) was empty, so it was just passing on whatever values it got based on the coefficients of the matrix without DOING anything to them. In effect, all we had was a feedback loop without any mechanics.
I've been working on getting the mechanics of the suspensions into a filter/transfer function form; I added something resembling that into foton and turned the resulting filter on using the shiny new MEDM screens. However, the transfer functions are a tad wonky (particularly the one for pitch), so I shall continue working on them. It had a dramatic effect on the power spectrum (i.e. it looks a lot more like it should), but it still looks weird.
Still haven't found the e-log Jamie and Rana referred me to, concerning the injection of seismic noise into the simulation. I'm not terribly worried though, and will continue looking in the morning. Worst case scenario, I'll use the filters Masha made at the beginning of the summer.
Masha and I ate some of Jamie's popcorn. It was good.