Over the past week, I have been working on my progress report and finalizing the summary pages. I have a few more things to address in the pages (such as starting at 6 AM, including spectrograms where necessary and generating plots for the days more than ~a week ago) but they are mostly finalized. I added all of the existing acoustic and seismic channels so the PEM page is up to date. The microphone plots include information about the transfer factor that I found on their information sheet (http://www.primomic.com/). If there are any plots that are missing or need editing, please let me know!
I also modified the c1_summary_page.sh script to run either the daily plots or current updating plots by taking in an argument in the command line. It can be run ./c1_summary_page.sh 2012/07/27
or ./c1_summary_page.sh now to generate the current day's pages. (Essentially, I combined the two scripts I had been running separately.) I have been commenting my code so it is more easily understandable and have been working on writing a file that explains how to run the code and the main alterations I made. The most exciting thing that has taken place this week is that the script went from taking ~6 hours to run to taking less than 5 minutes. This was done by using minute trends for all of the channels and limiting the spectrum plot data.
The summary pages for each day now contain only the most essential plots that give a good overview of the state of the interferometer and its environment instead of every plot that is created for that day.
I am waiting for Duncan to send me some spectrogram updates he has made that downsample the timeseries data before plotting the spectrogram. This will make it run much more quickly and introduce a more viable spectrogram option.
Today's Summary Pages can be accessed by the link on the wiki page or at: