The summary pages are now online (Daily Summary), and will eventually be found on the 40m Wiki page under "LOGS-Daily Summary". (Currently, the linked website is the former summary page site)
Currently, all of the IFO and Acoustic channels have placeholders (they are not showing the real data yet) and the Weather channels are not working, although the Weather Station in the interferometer room is working (I am looking into this - any theories as to why this is would be appreciated!!).
I am looking for advice on what else to include in these pages. It would be fantastic if everyone could take a moment to look over what I have so far (especially the completed page from July 23, 2012) and give me their opinions on:
1. What else you would like to see included
2. Any specific applications to your area of work that I have overlooked
3. What the most helpful parts of the pages are
4. Any ways that I could make the existing pages more helpful
5. Any other questions, comments, clarifications or suggestions
Finally, are the hourly subplots actually helpful? It seems to me like they would be superfluous if the whole page were updating every 1-2 hours (as it theoretically eventually will). These subplots can be seen on the July 24, 2012 page.
My email address is email@example.com.