All the front-ends are showing 0x4000 status and have lost communication with the frame builder. It looks like the timing skew is back again. The fb is ahead of real time by one second, and strangely nodus is ahead of real time by something like 5 seconds! I'm looking into it now.
This was indeed another leap second timing issue. I'm guessing nodus resync'd from whatever server is posting the wrong time, and it brought everything out of sync again. It really looks like the caltech server is off. When I manually sync form there the time is off by a second, and then when I manually sync from the global pool it is correct.
I went ahead and updated nodus's config (/etc/inet/ntp.conf) to point to the global pool (pool.ntp.org). I then restarted the ntp daemon:
nodus$ sudo /etc/init.d/xntpd stop
nodus$ sudo /etc/init.d/xntpd start
That brought nodus's time in sync.
At that point all I had to do was resync the time on fb:
fb$ sudo /etc/init.d/ntp-client restart
When I did that daqd died, but it immediately restarted and everything was in sync.