MC came back to the state as it was before the vent.
What I did:
1. Removed beam attenuating setup on PSL table(see elog #6892).
2. Removed 100% reflection mirror before the MC reflection PD and put 10% BS back, so that we can have MC WFS. Also, I changed C1:IOO-MC_RFPD_DCMON.HOPR to 5.
3. Removed autolockMCmain40m_low_power from crontab on op340m, and put autolockMCmain40m again.
4. Aligned MC and ran /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/scripts/MC/WFS/WFS_FilterBank_offsets to adjust WFS offsets.
5. Measured beam spot positions. They looked same as before the vent.
# filename MC1pit MC2pit MC3pit MC1yaw MC2yaw MC3yaw (spot positions in mm)
./dataMCdecenter/MCdecenter201206290135.dat 2.914584 4.240889 2.149244 -7.117336 -1.494540 4.955329 before vent
./dataMCdecenter/MCdecenter201207011253.dat 3.294659 3.416584 2.620511 -6.691800 -3.164084 4.806517 after vent
./dataMCdecenter/MCdecenter201207032009.dat 3.737099 3.994597 3.087857 -6.442053 -0.992543 4.714607 after pumping (now)
6. I also turned on high voltage power supplies for input and output PZTs
7. Below is captured Sensoray images of the current state.
I will go on to check if IFO works as it was before or not, but I think we should center MC beam spot positions and see if we can avoid clipping in the near future.