Are these correct?
1. It is a nice work.
2. This is not locking, but stabilization of the both arms by ALS.
3. We now have the phase trackers for both arms.
4. There is no coarse (i.e. short) delay line any more.
5. The splitters after the PDs are reducing the RF power to Beat-box.
Actually there are RF monitors on Beat-box for this purpose, but you did not notice them.
6. c1ioo channel list
has to be updated.
7. Video can be uploaded to Youtube as Mike did at http://nodus.ligo.caltech.edu:8080/40m/6513