40m QIL Cryo_Lab CTN SUS_Lab TCS_Lab OMC_Lab CRIME_Lab FEA ENG_Labs OptContFac Mariner WBEEShop
  40m Log  Not logged in ELOG logo
Message ID: 6491     Entry time: Fri Apr 6 09:57:24 2012
Author: Den 
Type: Update 
Category: Adaptive Filtering 
Subject: static starts to work 

I made static filter to work to evaluate the actuator TF.. Here is the result of static filtering:

static1-crop.pdf

 What I did:

 I did offline simulation of the MC_F Wiener filtering using 2 witness signals - GUR1X and GUR1Y. I've downsampled the data from 2048 to 128 Hz and applied the Wiener filter with 10000 for each witness channel:

wiener_filtering.pngcoeffs.png

                                            Result of the filtering                                                                                     Filter coefficients for gur1x and then gur1y

xTF.pngyTF.png

                                         Gur1x -> MC_F transfer function                                                                          Gur1y -> MC_F transfer function

Then using vectfit I approximated obtained transfer functions in the region 0.5 - 20 Hz. I used a window function and then weights to get a more precise result in this range using only 8 poles and zeros.

xfitting.pngyfitting.png

I obtained the zpk-model for each witness channel and entered it into the FOTON splitting it into 2 parts before that because FOTON does not like too long filters. These zpk-models are at the C1:OAF-STATIC_STATMTX_8_8 and C1:OAF-STATIC_STATMTX_8_9 filter banks.

GUR1X:

z =

  7.527339430029315 +31.603999069997801i
  7.527339430029230 -31.603999069997823i
 27.897703898191267 + 0.000000000000071i
 -6.437806394766186 + 9.893955654289517i
 -6.437806394766159 - 9.893955654289510i
  1.114401249545640 + 5.479278396987240i
  0.176877296954015 + 0.000000000000006i
  1.114401249545616 - 5.479278396987245i


p =

 -0.407251778925379 + 6.263247012022007i
 -0.407251778925379 - 6.263247012022007i
 -0.230672968859081 + 6.846868757063707i
 -0.230672968859081 - 6.846868757063707i
 -2.871419857491615 +13.707864827517826i
 -2.871419857491615 -13.707864827517826i
 -2.134260618362721 +18.319129999777648i
 -2.134260618362721 -18.319129999777648i


k =

     4.113285626223658e-04

GUR1Y

z =

 17.961416874092624 +13.631821252434328i
 17.961416874092642 -13.631821252434353i
 -8.788634771726304 + 7.653357335975781i
 -8.788634771726285 - 7.653357335975777i
 -0.037906973323273 + 5.133348020858679i
 -0.164348392996182 + 3.588803405511463i
 -0.164348392996187 - 3.588803405511474i
 -0.037906973323277 - 5.133348020858679i


p =

 -0.027577318242359 + 5.174655410828068i
 -0.027577318242359 - 5.174655410828068i
 -0.500384298611703 + 6.310552036591990i
 -0.500384298611703 - 6.310552036591990i
 -0.237055716999485 + 6.881204941979009i
 -0.237055716999485 - 6.881204941979009i
 -1.408223271160550 +14.874570175309771i
 -1.408223271160550 -14.874570175309771i


k =

    -2.723835471763049e-04

 Then I approximated the reversed actuator TF  and placed it to the C1:OAF-SUS_MC2_OUT filter bank. The gain to the static filter output is -1.

P.S. Also the static matrix was filled with 1 for some reason. Here is the script to fix it if if will be bad again

for i in {1..8}
do
    for j in {1..28}
    do
        element="C1:OAF-STATIC_STATMTX_"$i"_"$j"_GAIN"
        ezcawrite $element 0
    done
done

 

 

ELOG V3.1.3-