[Rana / Kiwamu]
We put some elements in the BS output matrix to mitigate the actuator coupling from SIDE to POS.
As a result the degree of the coupling reduced by a factor of 2 or so.
Rana did the "Q of 5" test on the SIDE damping servo after putting the elements and set the gain to be 40.
The attached screen shot is the new elements that we put in the suspension output matrix.
The BS SIDE damping gain seemed too low. The gain had been 5 while the rest of the suspensions had gains of 90-500.
I increased the gain and set it to be 80.
I did the "Q of 5" test by kicking the BS SIDE motion to find the right gain value.
However there was a big cross coupling, which was most likely a coupling from the SIDE actuator to the POS motion.
Due to the cross coupling, the Q of 5 test didn't really show a nice ring down time series. I just put a gain of 80 to let the Q value sort of 5.
I think we should diagonalize the out matrices for all the suspensions at some point.