The punch line is -- the sensing matrix still looks strange in the PRMI configuration.
I have been measuring the sensing matrix of the PRMI configuration because it didn't make sense (#6283).
One strange thing I have noticed before was that all the I-phase signals showed a weird behavior -- they fluctuate too much in time series.
Tonight I measured the sensing matrix again but this time I recorded them as a function of time using the realtime LOCKINs in the LSC front end.
The attached plots are the responses (optical gains) of PRCL and MICH in watts / meter at various sensors in time series.
I will explain some more details about how I measured and calibrated the data in another elog entry.