I moved the place where we take the OAF Degree of Freedom signals from - now it's the error point rather than the feedback for DARM, CARM, MICH, PRCL, SRCL, XARM and YARM. I didn't do anything to MCL.
While trying to compile, there was something wrong with the lockins that were there...it complained about the Q OUTs being unconnected. I even reverted to the before-I-touched-it-today version of c1lsc from the SVN, and it had the same problem. So, that means that whomever put those in the LSC model did so, and then didn't check to see if the model would compile. Not so good.
Anyhow, I just terminated them, to make it happy. If those are actually supposed to go somewhere, whoever is in charge of LSC lockins should take a look at it.
Also, as Mirko mentioned in the previous elog 5811, we wanted to calculate the effect on the MC without actuating, so we put in a new summing point and a filterbank so we have testpoints.
LSC model recompiled.
OAF model recompiled.
FB restarted because of the new channels added to OAF.