Several activities in the past week (elog1, Mirko's rough realignment of MC and adjustment of the PSL zig-zag on Monday and elog2 ), had led to an MC state where the spots were not centered on the actuation nodes.
The change in the C1IOO model part dealing with MC_ASS led to the disappearance of all MC_ASS filter definitions in the lockins. I have fixed all that, remade the screens and scripts for making the MC Decenter measurements.
I have just completed the re-centering of the spots on the MC and this of course will lead to some change in the input pointing.
The MC_REFL beam also was recented on the WFS and the MC2_TRANS QPD.
Will add the mc-decenter measurement in a few mins
The current MC spot decentering is given below:
spot positions in mm:
MC1P MC2P MC3P MC1Y MC2Y MC3Y
0.4089 0.4800 -0.1266 -1.4095 0.3808 -1.7517
The yaw measurement probably has the wrong scale factor in the conversion to mm. It could be under estimated by a factor 2.65/2.00 since the 10% step in coil gains produces a 2mm offset rather than the expected 2.65mm. See the figures below. I will check this during the next iteration when another mode clearner alignment comes up.
As I had to redefine all the MC_ASS lockin filters it is possible that Lockin phase might have changed by a few degrees giving rise to a change in the scale factor.