Around 6PM on the 27th, I found that the C1:IOO-MC_RFPD_DCMON had risen to about 2.5V. I checked the trend of MC2 sensors and found that between 2PM and 6PM, MC2 had drifted in a strange way. And also that the alignment had grown worse over several days. I also noticed that the spot on the MC2F camera had shifted to the left.
I attempted to correct the alignment (decrease the C1:IOO-MC_RFPD_DCMON to ~0.5V ) by just moving the MC2 and succeeded!! So it is quite likely that most of the slow MC drift is arising due to MC2 table drift.
I decided to try and close the MC2_TRANS QPD to MC2 loops separately to see if MC alignment becomes stable But several screens needed to be fixed before we could try anything. So I fixed C1IOO_WFS_MASTER, C1IOO_WFS_INMATRIX and ...OUTMATRIX screens. Deleted the older ones to avoid confusion.
In this process I noticed that the directory of $screens$/c1mcs/master contains copies of older C1SUS_MC1 , 2. and 3 screens which look very similar to the new autogenerated screens. Some of the links in the WFS screens were pointing to the old screens. I have redirected the links and I will delete these in a couple of days, if no one objects.