[Koji / Kiwamu]
We did several tests to figure out what could be a source of the computer issue.
The Dolphin switch box looks suspicious, but not 100% sure.
(what we did)
+ Removed the pciRfm sentence from the c1x04 model to disable the Dolphin connection in the software.
+ Found no difference in the Makefile, which is supposed to comment out the Dolphin connection sentences.
==> So we had to edit the Makefile by ourselves
+ Did a hand-comilpe by editing the Makefile and running a make command.
+ Restarted the c1x04 process and it ran wihtout problems.
==> the Dolphin connection was somehow preventing the c1x04 process from runnning.
+ Unplugged the Dolphin cables on the back side of the Dolphin box and re-plug them to other ports.
==> didn't improve the issue.
+ During those tests, c1lsc frequently became frozen. We disabled the automatic-start of c1lsc, c1ass, c1oaf by editting rtsystab.
==> after the test we reverted it.
+ We reverted all the things to the previous configuration.