I have reconfigured the refl beam path on the AP table to include REFL33 and REFL165. Would be done if we hadn't prepared P BSs instead of S, which required some serious digging to find two others. And if someone hadn't stolen our two 3m SMA cables that Keiko and I made on our previous visit and I had left with the 3f PDs. I don't expect them to reappear but if they do, it would be grand.
Note: Refl beam from ifo looks a bit high, ~1cm on the lens 20'' from output port. Not sure what that means about ifo alignment change, I've left it as is. When we know we have a good alignment, we should be able to easily realign the beam path if necessary. If it remains the same, we might want to change the lens height.
1) REFL11 and REFL55 are now hooked up and aligned in a low power beam. (I set the power as low as I could by eye to not risk burning the PDs during alignment)
2) The required BSs and REFL33 and REFL165 are in place, powered.
3) I have set them in a configuration such that the beam is the same distance from the main beam, to adjust beam size easily for all 4.
4) Camera has been moved from main beam to behind a steering mirror, ND filters removed, centered on camera.
1) Find one more longish SMA cable.
2) Align beam on REFL33 and REFL165.
3) Check beam size carefully. (I get a plateau on the scope, and I can "hide" the beam on the PD, but it could be better. The path has become longer by ~5-8inches.)
4) Adjust power.
5) Redo layout diagram, post in wiki.