We went in to have a look-see at ETMY since it looked stuck-ish. Jamie noticed that the side magnet was pretty close to the teflon plates of the OSEM. We rotated it a bit, and now its all better. We also adjusted the OSEMs until their mid-ranges were happy. The U's were a little low, and the L's were a little high, as if the optic were a bit pitched backward. Anyhow, we checked that the table is level, and tweaked the OSEMs. We're starting the free-swinging test now...
Excited all optics
Fri Aug 12 17:38:53 PDT 2011
Hmmm. I'm no longer convinced that ETMY is healthy. I think that when I gave it a kick, it's bouncing against something. I can't fit the peaks to get the input matrix. I guess step 1 is to try giving it a smaller kick for the free swinging spectra. But if the owl shift folk feel like it, they might have a look-see.