[Nicole / Jamie / Rana / Kiwamu]
The X arm and Y arm have been locked.
The settings for the locking were stored on the usual IFO_CONFIGURE scripts, so anybody can lock the arms.
In addition to that Nicole, Jamie and Rana re-centered the beam spot on the ETMY_TRANS camera and the TRY PD.
The next step is to activate the C1ASS servo and align the both arms and beam axis.
Xarm locking notes:
* Changed TRX gain from -1 to -0.02. Without this 50x reduction the arm power was not normalized.
* Had to fix trigger matrix to use TRX for XARM and TRY for YARM. Before it was crazy and senseless.
* Lots of PZT alignment. It was off by lots.
* Yarm trans beam was clipping on the steering mirrors. Re-aligned. Needs to be iterated again. Be careful when bumping around the ETMY table.
* YARM gain was set to -2 instead of -0.2. Because the gain was too high the alignment didn't work right.
ALWAYS HAVE an OPEN DATAVIEWER with the standard ARM channels going when doing ANY INTERFEROMETER WORK.
THIS IS THE LAW.