40m QIL Cryo_Lab CTN SUS_Lab TCS_Lab OMC_Lab CRIME_Lab FEA ENG_Labs OptContFac Mariner WBEEShop
  40m Log  Not logged in ELOG logo
Message ID: 4918     Entry time: Thu Jun 30 06:54:07 2011
Author: josephb 
Type: Update 
Category: CDS 
Subject: Modified the automated scripts for producing model webviews 

Dave Barker pointed out last week that the webview of our simulink model files, generated from the installed models (i.e. in /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/target/<system name>/simLink/) was not handling libraries properly.  Essentially the web pages generated couldn't see inside library parts.

This was caused by 2 problems.  The first being the userapps not being in the matlab path when the slwebview call was done, so it couldn't even find the libraries.  The second problem is the slwebview code by default doesn't follow libraries and links, and needs a special command to be told to do so.

I added the following lines to the webview_simlink_update.m file:

addpath('/opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/core/trunk/src/epics/simLink/lib')
for sub = {'cds','isc','isi','sus','psl'}
 for spath = {'common/models','c1/models/lib'}
   addpath(['/opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/userapps/release/' sub{1} '/' spath{1}]);
 end
end

I also changed the following:

temp = slwebview(final_files{x},'viewFile',false);

became

temp = slwebview(final_files{x},'viewFile',false,'FollowLinks','on','FollowModelReference','on');

After confirming these changes worked, I have sent a corrected version to Dave and Keith.

The webview results can be found at: https://nodus.ligo.caltech.edu:30889/FE/

 

 

ELOG V3.1.3-