Status update of the absolute length (ABSL) measurement:
- To accommodate the ABSL stuff, the AS path was relocated on the AP table.
(In this evening Jenne was able to lock MICH with AS55, so it's working fine.)
- On the AP table all of the necessary items, including the NPRO, a Faraday, some mirrors and etc., were in place
- The mode matching was coarsely done. The Rayleigh range looked reasonably long.
- Fine alignments will be done tomorrow
- Also a picture of the setup will be uploaded in the morning.