1) Checked in the changes I had made to the c1mcp.mdl model just before leaving for Elba.
2) The c1x01 and c1scx kernel modules had stopped running due to an ADC timeout.
According to dmesg on c1iscex, they died at 3426838 seconds after starting (which corresponds to ~39 days). "uptime" indicates c1iscex was up for 46 days, 23 hours. So my guess is about 8 days ago (last Monday or Tuesday), they both died when the ADCs failed to respond quick enough for an unknown reason.
I used the kill scripts (in /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/scripts/) to kill c1spx, c1scx, and c1x01. I then used the start scripts to start c1x01, then c1scx, and then finally c1spx. They all came up fine.
Status screen is now all green. I renabled damping on ETMX and it seems to be happy. A small kick of the optic shows the approriately damped response.