[Jamie / Valera / Kiwamu]
The incident beam pointing was improved a lot by using C1ASS realtime code.
Some more details will be posted later. The below is the list of the highlights today.
- The Y arm cavity was aligned to have good beam centering on the mirrors.
- The input PZTs were also aligned to the aligned Y arm by hand.
- Automation of the Y arm alignment using C1ASS_LOCKIN got partially functional with two loops closed. C1ASS correctly servos the centering on ETMY
- The amount of the off-centering on ITMY and ETMY look roughly within 1 mm.
- As a result the intracavity power got bigger by a factor of about 3.5