I added calculation entries to the /cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1iool0/c1ioo.db file which are named C1:IOO-QPD_*_*, as the channels were originally named. These calculation channels have the identical data to the C1:PSL-QPD_*_* channels. I then added the channels to the C0EDCU.ini file, so as to once again have continuity for the channels, in addition to having the newer, better named channels.
The c1iool0 machine ("telnet c1iool0", "reboot") and the framebuilder process ("telnet fb 8087", "shutdown") were both restarted after these changes.
These channels were brought up in dataviewer and compared. The approriate channels were identical.
First we changed all the C1:IOO-QPD_*_* channels to C1:PSL-QPD_*_* channels in the /cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1iool0/c1ioo.db file, as well as the /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/chans/daq/C0EDCU.ini file. We then rebooted the frame builder via "telnet fb 8087" and then "shutdown".
This change breaks continuity for these channels prior to today.