Kiwamu told me that the CDS matrix notation has changed and the 40m front end code has changed since February. I changed the senseMCdecentering script to reflect that. The other problems were: the "-" sign in ezcastep on ubuntu is not recognized - I used the known workaround of using "+-" instead; the echo command in csh script on ubuntu does not make a new line - but the echo " " does. The script ran on ubuntu with one error message "FATAL: exception not rethrown" but it finished nevertheless. The data appeared ok. On centos machine the script produced "Segmentation fault'. The matlab script sensemcass.m now calculates the position on the MC mirrors in mm. The attached table shows the MC spot positions in mm:
I had to rephase the lockin digital phases by tens of degrees. I don't know why this should happen at ~10 Hz.