The original matrix naming conventions for the front ends was broken. It used _11, _12,...,_1e, _1f, _110, _111 and so forth. The code was changes to use _1_1, _1_2,...,_1_16,_1_17, and so on.
In addition the matrix of filter banks was modified to use the same naming convetion (instead of starting at zero, it now start with one).
I rebuilt all the models, and restarted them all.
I wrote a simple script to modify the burt restore files to have the correct names for all the stored matrix values.
I also modified all the suspension screens, by modifying the default screens in /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/medm/master/
The C1SUS, C1SCX, C1SPX, C1SCY, C1SPY, and C1MCS models had their foton filter files modified to put filters into the newly changed named filters