The controls (fast and slow both) think ITMX is ITMY and ITMY is ITMX.
After some poking around today, I have convinced myself it is sufficient to simply swap all instances of ITMX for ITMY in the C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMX.db file, and then rename it to C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMY.db (after having moved the original C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMY.db to a temporary holding file).
A similar process is then applied to the original C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMY.db file. These files live in /cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1susaux. This will fix all the slow controls.
To fix the fast controls, we'll modify the c1sus.mdl file located in /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/core/advLigoRTS/src/epics/simLink/ so that the ITMX suspension name is changed to ITMY and vice versa. We'll also need to clean up some of the labeling
At Kiwamu and Bryan's request, this will either be done tomorrow morning or on Monday.
So the steps in order are:
1) cd /cvs/cds/caltech/target/c1susaux
2) mv C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMX.db C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMX.db.20110408
3) mv C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMY.db C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMY.db.20110408
4) sed 's/ITMX/ITMY/g' C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMX.db.20110408 > C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMY.db
5) sed 's/ITMY/ITMX/g' C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMY.db.20110408 > C1_SUS-AUX1_ITMX.db
8) Modify c1sus model to swap ITMX and ITMY names while preserving wiring from ADCs/DACs/BO to and from those blocks.
9) code; make c1sus; make install-c1sus
10) Disable all watchdogs
11) Restart the c1susaux computer and the c1sus computer