- Where is the CDS TO DO ==> Joe
1) Get ETMY working - figure out why signals are not getting past the AI board (D000186) to the coils.
2) Get TDS and command line AWG stuff working
3) Get c1ass and new c1lsc (with Koji) fully integrated with the rest of the system.
4) Get CDS software instructions up to date and well organized.
5) Redo cabling and generally make it a permanent installation instead of hack job:
a) Measure cable lengths, check connectors, wire with good routes and ensure strain relief. Ensure proper labeling
b) Get correct length fiber for c1sus RFM and timing.
c) Fix up final BO adapter box and DAC boxes.
d) Make boxes for the AA filter adapters which are currently just hanging.
e) Get two "faceplates" for the cards in the back of the ETMY IO chassis so they can screwed down properly.
f) Remove and properly store old, unused cables, boards, and anything else.
6) Create new documentation detailing the current 40m setup, both DCC documents and interactive wiki.
7) Setup an Ubuntu work station using Keith's wiki instructions
1)Create simulated plant to interface with current end mass controls (say scx).
2) Create proper filters for pendulum and noise generation, test suspension.
3) Propagate to all other suspensions.
4) Working on simulated IFO plant to connect to LSC. Create filters for near locked (assume initial green control perhaps) state.
5) Test LSC controls on simulated IFO.
6) Fix c code so there's seamless switching between simulated and real controls.