The mechanical assembly of RF distribution box is 99% complete. Some of the components may be bolted to the teflon base plate if needed.
All RF cables and DC voltage supply lines have been installed and tested. I removed the terminal block which was acting as a distribution box for the common zero voltage line. Instead I have used the threaded holes in the body of each voltage regulator. This allows us to keep the supply lines twisted right up to the regulator and keeps the wiring neater. The three regulator bodies have been wired together to provide a common zero potential point.
I did a preliminary test to see if everything is functioning. All units are functioning well. The output power levels may need to be adjusted by changing the attenuators.
The 2x frequency multiplier outputs are not neat sine waves. They seem to produce some harmonics, unlike the rest of the components.
I will post the measured power output at each point tomorrow. The RF power meter could not be found in the 40m lab. We suspect that it has found its way back to the PSL lab.
Frank is recommending these PhaseTrack-210 as phase stable low loss rf coax cables.