I think this week is going to be an "alignment week".
The goal is to get a good alignment on X arm for both the green and the IR beam in order to reduce a2l couplings.
Today's missions are :
- fixing the oplev channel names (see here)
- fixing the oplev gain issue (see here)
- engage the oplev servos
- f2p adjustment
- make a realtime lockin model for the f2p measurement and the dithering technique
- alignment of the MC incident beam (because we installed a new PMC this morning)
- manual alignment of the IR beam by steering PZT1 and PZT2 (this procedure will be replaced by an automatic way soon)
- bounce roll filters (see here)