This is caused by an insufficient number of active DAQ channels in the C1SCY.ini file located in /opt/rtcds/caltech/c1/chans/daq/. A quick look (grep -v # C1SCY.ini) indicates there are no active channels. Experience tells me you need at least 2 active channels.
Taking a look at the activateDAQ.py script in the daq directory, it looks like the C1SCY.ini file is included, by the loop over optics is missing ETMY. This caused the file to improperly updated when the activateDAQ.py script was run. I have fixed the C1SCY.ini file (ran a modified version of the activate script on just C1SCY.ini).
I have restarted the c1scy front end using the startc1scy script and is currently working.