c1pem model was reporting all zeros for all the PEM channels.
Two fold. On the software end, I added ADCs 0, 1, and 2 to the model. ADC 3 was already present and is the actual ADC taking in PEM information.
There was a problem noted awhile back by Alex and Rolf that there's a problem with the way the DACs and ADCs are number internally in the code. Missing ADCs or DACs prior to the one you're actually using can cause problems.
At some point that problem should be fixed by the CDS crew, but for now, always include all ADCs and DACs up to and including the highest number ADC/DAC you need to use for that model.
On the physical end, I checked the AA filter chassis and found the power was not plugged in. I plugged it in.
We now have PEM channels being recorded by the FB, which should make Jenne happier.