The input matrix of ITMX has been diagonalized.
The evaluation of this diagonalisation will be done tonight by freely swinging ITMX again.
(Somehow I couldn't get any data for ETMX from the DAQ channels. I will try it again tonight.)
For solving the matrix, I used Yuta's python code called inmartixoptimizer.py.
I took the transfer functions of UL->UR, UL->LL and UL->LR as described in this entry.
In the measurement, the frequency bin was set to 0.001 Hz and the data were 50 times averaged on dtt.
Here is the new input matrix.
[[ 0.87059649 1.14491977 1.07992057 0.90456317]
[ 0.64313916 0.55555661 -1.44997325 -1.35133098]
[ 1.13979571 -1.19186285 -0.89606597 0.77227546]]
This matrix should give a better performance than before.