We tried installing C1LSC but it's not completely done yet due to the following issues.
(1) A PCIe optical fiber which is supposed to connect C1LSC and its IO chasis is broken at a high probability.
(2) Two DAC boards (blue and golden board) are missing.
We will ask the CDS people at Downs and take some more of those stuff from there.
( works we did )
- took the whole C1ASC crate out from the 1Y3 rack.
- installed an IO chasis to the place where C1ASC was.
- strung a timing optical fiber to the IO chasis.
- checked the functionality of the PICe optical fiber and found it doesn't work.
Fig.1 c1asc taken out from the rack Fig.2 IO chasis installed to the rack
Fig.3 PCIe extension fiber (red arrow for an obvious bended point)