(Suresh, Koji, Yuta)
No AWG. No tdssine.
What we did:
1. Added 2 LOCKINs for c1sus model.
Currently, we cannot put cdsOsc in a subsystem.
So, we put LOCKINs just for BS for a test.
The signal going into LOCKIN can be anything. For now, we just put a matrix for selecting the signal and connected the input signals to the ground.
See the following page for the current simlink diagram of c1sus model.
2. Edited MEDM screens. (see Attachment #1)
We succeeded in putting 2 LOCKINs and exciting BS.
During the update, we might destroyed things. For example, fb status is red in GDS screens.
We will wait for Joe to fix them.
- Fix cdsOsc and put LOCKINs for all the other optics
- Come up with a good idea what to do with this LOCKIN. Remember, LOCKIN is not just a replacement for excitation points.
- Enhance an oscillator so that we can put a random noise