We broke c1sus by moving ADC cards around.
We pulled all the cards out, examined all contacts (which looked fine), found 1 poorly connected cable internally, going between an ADC and ADC timing interface card (that probably happened last night), and one of the two RFM fiber cables pulled out of its RFM card.
We then placed all of the cards back in with a new ordering, tightened down everything, and triple checked all connections were on and well fit.
Joe forgot that slot 1 and slot 2 of the timing interface boards have their last channels reserved for duotone signals. Thus, they shouldn't be used for any ADCs or DACs that need their last channel (such as MC3_LR sensor input). We saw a perfect timing signal come in through the MC3_LR sensor input, which prevented damping.
We moved the ADC timing interface card out of the 1st slot of the timing interface board and into slot 6 of the timing interface board, which resolved the problem.
Still having Issues with:
ITM West damps. ITM South damps, but the coil gains are opposite to the other optics in order to damp properly.
We also need to look into switching the channel names for the watchdogs on ITMX/Y in addition to the front end code changes.